In version 19.1 the WebHelp Plugin was split in two main plugins, one that covers the WebHelp Classic functionality and one that covers the Responsive functionality. Thus the available extension points were redesigned.
For the WebHelp Responsive plugin the following changes were performed:
- The com.oxygenxml.webhelp.xsl.createMainFiles extension point was split in three extension points:
- com.oxygenxml.webhelp.xsl.createMainPage - for the Main page (index.html)
- com.oxygenxml.webhelp.xsl.createSearchPage - for the Search page
- com.oxygenxml.webhelp.xsl.createIndexTermsPage - for the Index Terms page
- The com.oxygenxml.webhelp.xsl.dita2webhelp and com.oxygenxml.webhelp.xsl.createTocXML extension points remained unchanged.
For more details about the available extension points in the WebHelp Responsive plugin please read this topic in our User Manual: https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/ ... mport.html
It is possible that your customization might work by just remapping the old extension points to the new ones. For example, in your case:
Code: Select all
<feature extension="com.oxygenxml.webhelp.xsl.createMainPage" file="xsl/createMainFilesShell.xsl"/>
<feature extension="com.oxygenxml.webhelp.xsl.createSearchPage" file="xsl/createMainFilesShell.xsl"/>
<feature extension="com.oxygenxml.webhelp.xsl.createIndexTermsPage" file="xsl/createMainFilesShell.xsl"/>
<feature extension="com.oxygenxml.webhelp.xsl.dita2webhelp" file="xsl/dita2webhelpShell.xsl"/>
However, please note that the 19.0 XSL stylesheets were also redesigned and you should make sure that the templates that you have overridden still exist in the 19.1 version of the stylesheets.
You might also find useful the following WebHelp Responsive extension plugin: https://github.com/oxygenxml/com.oxygen ... tom.footer