Indicate that conref is being used somewhere

<oXygen/> general issues.
cbrzeski

Indicate that conref is being used somewhere

Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:57 pm

In Oxygen, when I'm viewing the contents of a collection file (where I keep all my conref source fragments) is there a way to show that a conref fragment is being used somewhere? Similar to the way Oxygen shows profiling in a topic (show text within the tag in a different color, or give some visual indication)? So far, we have been right-clicking on the conref source tag and selecting the show Where-used command. This works well, but it is slow. In efforts to clean up our collection files, it would be nice to open a collection file and see at a glance which ones are/are not being used at all. Can we set something that will show us (by highlight, color, etc.) that a conref source is (or is not) being used?
Radu

Re: Indicate that conref is being used somewhere

Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:13 pm

Hi Corinne,

We do not yet have such a feature. How about if instead of presenting elements which are not used with a certain background we would add a new setting in the Validate and check for completeness action from the DITA Maps manager view to report all elements which have IDs and are not referenced?

Regards,
Radu
Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com

Return to “Other Issues”