SMP Price Rise

Oxygen general issues.
Eddie

SMP Price Rise

Post by Eddie »

Hello,

I recently received the reminder to renew my SMP. The unit price is listed as $116 which is a $42 increase. I'm assuming this is correct because it tallies with your homepage.What is the reason for such a big increase? We are using 28 licences, so this will have quite a significant effect.

Cheers,
Eddie.
Costin

Re: SMP Price Rise

Post by Costin »

Hello,

All prices for new oXygen XML licenses have been raised a few years ago, to better reflect the product value, gained by the intensive development effort of our human resources, that was invested to make oXygen XML even a better software for our users.
We decided to keep the SMP Renewal at a discounted rate, so that we had a promotion for SMP Renewals pricing, in order to allow our users pro-actively extend the SMP coverage at a low rate.

However, the promotion has ended March 1st, 2016 and the new applicable prices simply got in effect.
The end of promotion was advertised on the SMP Renewals page from the online Shop on our website. Also, during the promotion period, the new applicable prices were displayed in red strikethrough text.

With the end of the promotion the SMP price has aligned with the new licenses price.

I hope this clears your doubts and please address all further sales related questions by email, to sales(AT)oxygenxml(DOT)com.

Best Regards,
Costin
Costin Sandoi
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support
Eddie

Re: SMP Price Rise

Post by Eddie »

Thanks for the reply.
I remember the note about the promotion. I suppose it had been in place so long that I took it for granted.
No quibbles about the quality of the product, just the effect on the pocket.
Cheers,
Eddie.