WebHelp Plugin Help

Find out <oXygen/> related news.
DaveC

WebHelp Plugin Help

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:03 pm

Hello,

I was wondering if there is a user doc, or tutorial on how to customize the WebHelp plugin? I have my customizations for PDF output set up and under version control, and I want to do something similar with my WebHelp customization. I have tried creating a custom CSS and pointing to it, but the build appears to be ignoring it and just using the CSS files in the plugin.

Thank you,
Dave C.
Radu

Re: WebHelp Plugin Help

Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:44 pm

Hi Dave,

Sorry, we have plans to create an article about customizing the DITA WebHelp output but such a customization tutorial is not yet available.

But the WebHelp plugin shares a lot of parameters and functionality with the standard DITA XHTML plugin.
If you edit from Oxygen the DITA Map to WebHelp transformation scenario, in the Parameters tab there are two parameters:
args.css should be edited to point to your custom CSS
and
args.copycss should be changed to yes in order for the transformation to copy your custom CSS to the WebHelp output folder.

If you want any other customization tips, just let us know.

Regards,
Radu
Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com
Vikash

Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:02 pm

Hi,

Is there any document/article availabe for WebHelp Plugin customization now?

Thanks,

Vikash
sorin_ristache

Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:45 am

Hi Vikash,

Some basic Webhelp customizations are described in the User Manual. If you need more complex customizations you can also extend the XSLT stylesheets for the Webhelp output which are located in the directory [Oxygen-install-dir]\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\plugins\com.oxygenxml.webhelp. What customizations do you want to implement for the Webhelp output?

Regards,
Sorin
Vikash

Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Hi Sorin,

Thanks for your reply. I have asked my queries here:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/forum/post26093.html#p26093

Thanks,

Vikash

Return to “Announcements”