Re: [xsl] Trouble with special characters

Subject: Re: [xsl] Trouble with special characters
From: "Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 18:00:25 -0000

a kusa akusa8@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

So what is the input encoding, what is the output encoding, do you
make sure that the XML declaration is output if the output encoding is
ISO-8859-1?
- input-UTF-8, output - ISO-8859-1, xsl:output has the attribute
encoding set to ISO-8859-1.

And you have <xsl:output omit-xml-declaration="no"/> as well? Does the result have an XML declaration?

  How do you look at the transformation result when you get that gibberish?
- Not sure I understand what you mean. I use XML spy.

Does XML Spy indicate the encoding used to display the file?