Aw: [xsl] a sequence of regex-group()

Subject: Aw: [xsl] a sequence of regex-group()
From: "Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 20:52:50 -0000

It sounds as if
http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath-functions-30/#func-analyze-string might allow
better control about matches and captured groups as it returns all
imformation as XML.
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit GMX Mail
gesendet.

"Geert Bormans geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>schrieb:

  Hi all,

  sanity check

  If I wanted a sequence of all the regex-group() values available in a
  matching-substring...

  (This is inside a function and the actual regex $re is passed in as a
  param, so number of item() is unknown)

  I expected this to be somewhat more straightforward than this, so I
  check

  <xsl:variable name="group-count" select="string-length(replace($re,
   <xsl:analyze-string select="$str" regex="{$re}">
   <xsl:matching-substring>
   <xsl:variable name="re-groups" select="for $i in 1 to $group-count
  return regex-group($i)" as="item()*"/>

  Any thoughts?

  Thanks a lot

  Geert
  XSL-List info and archiveEasyUnsubscribe (by email)

XSL-List info and archiveEasyUnsubscribe (by email)