Re: [xsl] Accessing javasacript variables in XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Accessing javasacript variables in XSLT
From: "Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 12:47:36 -0000

Ramya Dixit ramyadixit99@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

|<xsl:stylesheet  xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"  xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"  version="1.0"
exclude-result-prefixes="msxsl jscript">
<xsl:template  match="/">
   <OPTION><xsl:value-of  select  =  "jscript:getVolvo()"/></OPTION>
   <OPTION><xsl:value-of  select  =  "jscript:getSaab()"/></OPTION>

         <msxsl:script  language="javascript"  implement-prefixes="jscript">
function getCar()
     var option1 = "BMW";
return option1;
function getCar2()
var option2 = "Audi";
return option2;

|This is not working. Kindly let me know if this is possible at all in IE9 and above.|

Well the msxsl:script needs to be a child of the xsl:stylesheet.

And of course the whole XSLT code needs to be well-formed XML which is case-sensitive so you need to make sure the start tags and end tags are XHTML and use all lower-case letters like <html> and </html>