AW: [xsl] Return structured java Object (e.g. List) to XSLT for further processing

Subject: AW: [xsl] Return structured java Object (e.g. List) to XSLT for further processing
From: "Lensch, Thomas lensch@xxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 07:48:00 -0000

Hi Michael,

"special manner" means that footnotes which are referenced several times in
the document should only be referenced one time in the footnote ouput section.
We have footnotes which have the same @nr, but different content. So, these
are considered as completely different footnotes.
Beside this, sorting is not only "sorting by @nr", the @nr must be normalized
before sorting.

I think, I will need some "string crunching" to do this job and therefore I
see benefits doing this in java.

Regards,
Thomas.

-----UrsprC<ngliche Nachricht-----