Re: [xsl] Replacing = with == and ===

Subject: Re: [xsl] Replacing = with == and ===
From: "L2L 2L emanuelallen@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 21:50:11 -0000

Scroll down... I get the feeling sometime you all don't think I do bottom

> On Aug 1, 2014, at 5:44 PM, "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx"
> On Fri, Aug 1, 2014 at 2:20 PM, L2L 2L emanuelallen@xxxxxxxxxxx
> <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Or add on that will replace the equal sign in both xPath and xQuery. To
test in a predicated if two nodes are equal; this to my opinion should be use
== and for a deeper test this ===.
> Seems like ==== wasn't mentioned at all ...
> Why not the opposite -- stop using JavaScript and replace it with
> XPath 3.0?  You'll get immediately the possibility for strong typing
> and even more -- your new language will not need additional use of
> XPath when processing XML.
> :)
> --
> Cheers,
> Dimitre Novatchev

I wish! ... I mean I'll never replace LiveScript/ECMAScript. But I been
begging many to help revive xqib:

Xqib( XQuery in the browser), furthering it as a programming language:

You might be joking, but I'm not! It'll be a much better programming language
than google stupid dart!