Re: [xsl] For-each adds whitespace per iteration: why?

Subject: Re: [xsl] For-each adds whitespace per iteration: why?
From: "Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex" <gerrit.imsieke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 23:03:20 +0100

This is too rare a moment on any Internet forum: someone tries something, *reads the spec*, doubts its soundness, asks questions, *gets qualified answers*, *reads the spec again* b and ends up *enlightened*. Then *shares his enlightenment process* with the forum.

Thanks Eliot for sharing, thanks everybody for answering not only this question, and thanks Tommie et al. @ Mulberry Tech for xsl-list.

Gerrit