Re: [xsl] Jeni Tennison

Subject: Re: [xsl] Jeni Tennison
From: Alexander Johannesen <alexander.johannesen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2014 21:15:54 +1100

Congrats, Jeni! You've been an inspiration for years and years!

Alex (Down-under, which is kind of still in the empire, but not?)

On Wed, Jan 1, 2014 at 8:34 PM, Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Many readers of this list will remember the early years in which half the XSLT questions were answered, always politely patiently and accurately, by Jeni Tennison.
> Jeni moved on to become highly active in the Open Data movement working with a variety of UK government projects.
> So I'm sure everyone on this list will be delighted that she has been honoured in the New Year Honours list with an OBE (Order of the British Empire):
> http://theodi.org/news/odi-celebrates-new-year-obe-for-technical-director-jeni-tennison
> (I'm not sure whether the British Empire still exists, but it still has an Order. These things live on...)
> Michael Kay
> Saxonica

 Project Wrangler, SOA, Info Alchemist, UX, RESTafarian, Topic Maps
 http://shelter.nu/blog  |  google.com/+AlexanderJohannesen
 http://xsiteable.org  |  http://www.linkedin.com/in/shelterit