Re: [xsl] Representing EBCDIC code 37 in xslt

Subject: Re: [xsl] Representing EBCDIC code 37 in xslt
From: a kusa <akusa8@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 13:37:44 -0600

Well, I have <xsl:output encoding> set to utf-8 right now. If I set it
to EBCDIC, then the rest of the content in the XML converts to
gibberish. Thats what I meant.

I only need the special characters -esp. Latin-1 characters like the
plusminus sign, to convert to the right EBCDIC code.

I have a java program that FTPs the file; I believe the default is ASCII.