[xsl] PHP and XSLT [ was: XSLT Jobs in USA]

Subject: [xsl] PHP and XSLT [ was: XSLT Jobs in USA]
From: Hank Ratzesberger <xml@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 08:39:39 -0700

Hi,

I just applied for a job that listed XSLT as an essential skill
and about done with a test on the company's CMS product.

It made me realize that while XSLT truly handles mult-language
XML/HTML content (not as a string a characters), it nevertheless
has to live in the world of PHP and JavaScript parsers.

Maybe someone can point me in the right direction, is there a way to
create/manipulate the "pseudo node" like <? ... ?> ? That might be a way
to co-opt or interpret with languages that so many programmers have
experience with.

(Yes, I'm imagining that is no minor task.)

--Hank