RE: [xsl] csv data to xml

Subject: RE: [xsl] csv data to xml
From: Olivier XILLO <oxillo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 12:17:24 +0200

Hello

I'm doing some batch processing of text files to xml using ANT.
Instead
of having the text file content fed to the XSLT through unparsed-text(), I'm
wrapping the text file in a temporay xml file by adding a opening and closing
tag and then process the resulting XML file using ANT XSLT task.

Below is an
adapted snippet of my ant target :

<target name="csv2xml">

<xsl:variable name="lines" select="tokenize(text(),'&#xa;')">

Some warnings however, depending on the content of your CSV
file, you may obtain an invalid XML file (due to special characters, tag
opening,...) and then it won't work...

Hope it helps!

Olivier