RE: [xsl] Reading external XML file XSLT2.0

Subject: RE: [xsl] Reading external XML file XSLT2.0
From: "Pankaj Chaturvedi" <Pankaj.Chaturvedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 16:03:17 +0530

>It's because $extNode is actually a string (or sequence of strings by
the looks of it).  You probably want

>...with a tweak to $extNode to create a single string.

Which is correct. Thanks Andrew. But it seems that something still wrong
with my code as I cannot access the file and getting wrong results.

<xsl:variable name="extNode" select="tokenize(document-uri(.),

I know that
    <xsl:variable name="extNode"
Will not work in Windows so decided to use document-uri(). Can somebody
share their views  how this can be done.

Andrew Welch