Re: [xsl] Support for lookaround regexp in XSLT -- any time soon?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Support for lookaround regexp in XSLT -- any time soon?
From: James Fuller <james.fuller.2007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2013 09:59:41 +0100

alternately, you may find that some processors 'bend the rules a
little' eg. I think (I maybe wrong) basex for example may allow

unsure about the original reason to restrict regex, as it seems to
just confuse people when a regex they lovingly crafted elsewhere
doesn't work (not that the various java, Perl, etc schisms help).

I am all for upgrading regex expressions, feels like very low hanging
fruit to me.