[xsl] Re: Getting info of runtime failure in saxon environment

Subject: [xsl] Re: Getting info of runtime failure in saxon environment
From: Karlmarx R <karlmarxr@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 04:58:50 +0800 (SGT)

Thanks Wendell.

Btw, on the point that>"solution is to parse your XML files
with another utility before running them" I agree, but are there any free
utility that can you can recommend for people with less xml knowledge to use?
I mean to be used by data handlers to check themself. Out problem is that we
need to provide some mechanism to out non-tech people so that they can check
and loaded into a automated process. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Karl