[xsl] [ann] oXygen XML Editor version 14.2

Subject: [xsl] [ann] oXygen XML Editor version 14.2
From: George Cristian Bina <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 13:21:13 +0200

Hi all,

I am happy to announce that a new version of oXygen XML Editor is available from our website

The list of the new additions in oXygen 14.2 is available at

From all the XML technologies supported by oXygen, XSLT is the best supported one, featuring:

+ Content completion on XSLT instructions, XPath expressions, functions, result elements, referred components, etc.
+ In context editing - a module is considered in the context of the entire application, starting from the main file that includes/imports that module
+ As you type validation
+ Outline presenting all components

*Debugging and Profiling*
+ Breakpoints, stack, trace, stepping though code
+ Mapping from result to the source and stylesheet code that generated that result fragment
+ Hotspots and invocation tree

*Search and Refactoring*
+ Rename components
+ Search references, declarations
+ Hierarchy and dependencies views
+ Extract fragments as stylesheets or named templates

*Unit testing*
+ Integrated unit testing support

*XSLT Documentation*
+ Generates Javadoc-like documentation from your stylesheets - you will get something useful even if you do not have any documentation or comments added to your stylesheets

*Versions and processors*
+ XSLT/XPath 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
+ XSLTProc, .NET, MSXML 3.0 and 4.0, Saxon 6.5, Xalan, Saxon HE, Saxon PE and Saxon EE

For a quick overview of the XSLT support please see

Best Regards,
George Cristian Bina