[xsl] [xsl-fo] Flexible Region-before size

Subject: [xsl] [xsl-fo] Flexible Region-before size
From: Geert Bormans <geert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 12:12:48 +0100

Hi,

On my pages I have a region-before with some header information
(to be precise, there are 4 fields in a small table that servers as the page header)

One of the fields in this header can range from some 10 characters up to 128
At some point this field breaks onto the next line. When that happens, part of the second line becomes invisible
(outside the region-before extent)

My customer likes the layout (so the region-before extent should not be bigger on most pages by default)
but when the header overflows to the next line, then the extent should be made bigger

Is there a simple way to do that?

I am using FOP 1

Thanks

Geert