[xsl] How? Glossary page header lists last entry on page

Subject: [xsl] How? Glossary page header lists last entry on page
From: Steve Fogel <STEVE.FOGEL@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 18:58:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi, all.

I'm customizing the XSL-FO for our DITA PDF output. For our glossary, for each
set of facing pages (even on left, odd on right), the left page header must be
the first glossary term on the page, and the right page header must be the
last on the page. This tells readers the "range" of glossary terms on the
facing-page pair.

I've used fo:marker to get the left page header, but would appreciate
suggestions as to how to get the right page header so it shows the glossary
term of the last glossentry on the page.

Thanks to all.

Steve

Steve Fogel | Information Architect, Oracle Database | 650.506.4914
Oracle Server Technologies Information Development
500 Oracle Parkway | M/S 4op1126 | Redwood Shores, CA 94065