[xsl] XPL file

Subject: [xsl] XPL file
From: Mark Wilson <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 06:45:29 -0700

Hello,
I have tried to get an answer elsewhere and have not. I don't think this is off-topic, but if it is, I am sorry. I am trying to learn XProc to get away from using windows batch files and have started with Robert Costello's XProc tutorial which I am trying to run in Oxygen, but the very first example refuses to run. What's wrong?
Thanks,
Mark

The below XPL file gives me this Calabash error:
E [Calabash XProc] XE0001 : Unreadable port: result on MyStore

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>