Re: [xsl] Processing XML files with entity and notation declarations

Subject: Re: [xsl] Processing XML files with entity and notation declarations
From: Dan Vint <dvint@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2012 10:08:01 -0700

I knew about using this for character entities, I hadn't really looked at it for anything else.. I see you preserve the doctype declaration, Will this also preserve and local definitions within the internal subset?

I thought about preprocessing these files to put the declarations inside a comment or PI similar to what you have done. Then I could just run "normal" stylesheets that would preserve PIs or comments and then just at the final stage unwrap these portions.

At 09:53 AM 9/22/2012, you wrote:
On 22 September 2012 10:02, Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There's an extension/plug-in written by Andrew Welch that exposes DOCTYPE
> information to the transformation - I forget the name but perhaps someone on
> the list will be able to point to it.

I called it Lexev... it's part of Kernow now, or the original jar is here:

-- Andrew Welch http://andrewjwelch.com

Panoramic Photography

voice: 619-938-3610