Re: [xsl] ISO8859-1 encoding

Subject: Re: [xsl] ISO8859-1 encoding
From: Michael Kay <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 09:53:45 +0100

Saxon throws an error because of the encoding.
I assume it is the underlying parser that does this

What are my options to make Saxon accept this encoding?

Saxon tries to make it clear when it is merely reporting an error on behalf of the XML parser, and I would think that is the case here.

I don't know if any of the commonly-used parsers have options to control what encoding names are accepted. If the parser you are using has no such option, then Saxon won't be able to help you.

Michael Kay
Saxonica