[xsl] Balisage 2012 Silent Auction

Subject: [xsl] Balisage 2012 Silent Auction
From: Sam Wilmott <sam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 10:46:51 -0400

Hello all,

We're ramping up for the third Balisage Silent Auction (a.k.a. "The
Conspicuous Consumption Silent Auction").  It's been a great success for two
years in a row, with the money we raised going to those supported students who
did such a wonderful job of preparing and presenting their papers.  We want to
repeat this success a third time, and that requires that there are donors who
seed the auction with products and events that are valuable, fun and/or
interesting.

If you have something that you think will interest the bidders, please visit
http://www.balisage.net/2012/Auction.html for a bit more of information about
the Silent Auction, and reply to the email address on that page --
silentauction2012@xxxxxxxxxx, with what you're donating.

Please note that the topic-specific dinners were very successful both years,
and we'd love to see more of them this year again.  Please think about
interesting topics that you could lead a discussion or that you'd like to
attend.  More info on the web page.

Looking forward to seeing you at Balisage 2012.

Sam Wilmott