Re: [xsl] Xpath Syntax Issue

Subject: Re: [xsl] Xpath Syntax Issue
From: Nathan Tallman <ntallman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 22:38:28 -0400

I still wasn't getting the results in my application, so I created
pets.xml and sure enough the template worked. It only works with my
original document if I remove attributes found in the root element.

The original first 6 lines:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<urlset xmlns="http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9"
     xsi:schemaLocation="
            http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9
            http://www.sitemaps.org/schemas/sitemap/0.9/sitemap.xsd">

I had to remove all attributes from <urlset> before the XSL would
work. Do I need to reference the schema in my XSL?

Thanks everyone for the help.

Nathan