Re: [xsl] Dropping unwanted period a the end of node.

Subject: Re: [xsl] Dropping unwanted period a the end of <forename> node.
From: Charles Muller <cmuller-lst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 22:06:20 +0900

David Carlisle wrote:

On 23/05/2012 12:15, Michel Hendriksen wrote:
substring(forename, string-length(forename)) = '.'

also are you really restricted to xslt 1? in xpath2 that could be written as

ends-with(forename,'.')

Thanks David. I was unaware of this, and will check into it. It seems like I can make it more compact with this.

Chuck

--
-------------------

A. Charles Muller

University of Tokyo
Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology, Faculty of Letters
Center for Evolving Humanities
7-3-1 HongE
, BunkyE
-ku