RE: [xsl] thoughts on design....

Subject: RE: [xsl] thoughts on design....
From: Chris Booth <Chris.Booth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 14:53:25 +0100

Thanks Michel,

That was my thought. I think the idea is similar to blog setup whereby, you
get the choice to take a standard L&F or bespoke via the via and simple CSS.

So find a web tool that allows users to set simple CSS properties that will
then pushed to a file that can be imported into the XSL as the include. It's
the fall back to default I am not sure how to switch to.

Is there a way to say check if file exists, if so, use the
xxxvariables/attributes otherwise use these, bearing in mind the file may
contain only one entry.

Chris