[xsl] thoughts on design....

Subject: [xsl] thoughts on design....
From: Chris Booth <Chris.Booth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 13:14:41 +0100

Hi All,

We have an application that allows the users to create output documents after
processing orders/contracts etc.
Currently we use XSL:FO (Xalan) to create PDFs.
For each customer we edit and maintain a set of style sheets, to bespoke the

To give the power back to the end user, what are the thoughts of allowing none
developers to edit CSS files and include them in the XSL?

We should have the base XSL files, with CSS included - I guess using