Re: [xsl] overlap nomenclature

Subject: Re: [xsl] overlap nomenclature
From: Matěj Cepl <mcepl@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 17:15:42 +0100

On 21.2.2012 16:53, Syd Bauman wrote:
Mat?j Cepl provides a concise description of the overlap problem in
XML, but the solution he describes is NOT the use of milestone
elements. He describes HORSE (hierarchical overlap representation
using same element, but empty). Both methods make use of empty
elements, but they are different.

I am sorry for asking a bad question, but is there any real issue with what I was saying, aside from the terminological mistake (and I was a lawyer in my previous life, so I do not take terminology lightly)?

MatDj

Give a man a regular expression and he?ll match a string?
teach him to make his own regular expressions and you?ve got a man with problems.
-- yakugo in http://regex.info/blog/2006-09-15/247#comment-3022