RE: [xsl] where's here the error

Subject: RE: [xsl] where's here the error
From: Roelof Wobben <rwobben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 20:19:42 +0000

Hello,

For title I just want to output of the xml part named title.

Roelof

+0000 > From: andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx > To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
Subject: Re: [xsl] where's here the error > > On 2 January 2012 19:59,
graham.heath wrote: > > On 01/02/2012 11:17 AM, Matthieu Ricaud-Dussarget

> >> element (as this is the case for image/section/entry), you will get an
empty > >> h2 element. > >> You can add a test here or just deal with the
first solution. > >> > > Use a predicate: > > > > > >

want only the string value. > > -- > Andrew Welch > http://andrewjwelch.com >