[xsl] Obtaining the base output uri from within xsl

Subject: [xsl] Obtaining the base output uri from within xsl
From: Clint Redwood <clint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 11:49:40 +0000

Hi,

I've been looking at the xsl functions for some way of gaining the base output
uri, or better still, the output document name. I can find how to get the
input document, the static context, but not the output document name.

I'm using Saxon with the -o parameter, so I could add an extra parameter to my
stylesheet such as "outputURI=x", but that would seem messy.

I'm sure it's really obvious, but I've not found anything yet.

Thanks in advance.

Clint.