Re: [xsl] comparing following nodes and re-structuring.

Subject: Re: [xsl] comparing following nodes and re-structuring.
From: Andrew Welch <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 14:24:16 +0000

On 6 December 2011 14:17,  <charlieo0@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I could use some help with the following problem.
>
> I have an XML instance that is a long list of table entries. I need to
compare text nodes and if they are the same, restructure an aspect of the row.
I have been able to write something that will compare only the first following
and first preceding rows, but I need to be able to traverse multiple rows
until the matching stops. If there is no duplicate NSN, then merely copy the
row as is.

Use a for-each-group selecting the nsnindxrow, grouping on the nsn,
and within its body use copy-of="current-group()/callout" to get all
the callouts for that nsn (the current-grouping-key())

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com