RE: [xsl] Can grouping here the solution ?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Can grouping here the solution ?
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 12:44:40 -0500

At 2011-11-21 17:33 +0000, Roelof Wobben wrote:
what I try to achieve is this.

As you can see I have some articles for testing purposes.

I like to display them per month and per page where I can decide how many articles are displayed.

This depends on the month and the page the user is on my website.

I hope it's clear what I want.

Please forgive me, Roelof, but it is not at all clear to me what you want.

I have tried twice now to guess what you want, and it is obvious I have been unable to do so.

Would you please present examples of your desired input related to the data you posted, and for each example the corresponding output you would like to see for that input.

If you give concrete markup examples of input and output, then I will not have the opportunity to be confused by a prose description.

Thank you for your patience. Perhaps someone else on the list understands what it is you want done with the data you posted and they can do a better job than I can.

Free 5-hour video lecture: XSLT/XPath 1.0 & 2.0 http://ude.my/t37DVX
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx