Re: [xsl] Selecting non-duplicate nodes

Subject: Re: [xsl] Selecting non-duplicate nodes
From: "Mark" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 11:14:02 -0700

Hi Michael,
At the moment, Brandon's solution appears to be working. If after examining the output from my full data set I discover it has problems, I'll give your solution a try. By the way, your code contains XPath expressions I have never seen, so I will look those up in order to broaden my XPath repertoire.

Thanks for your help,
Mark

-----Original Message----- From: Michael M|ller-Hillebrand