Re: [xsl] XPath that returns nothing

Subject: Re: [xsl] XPath that returns nothing
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 09:15:44 +0100

On 29/09/2011 03:24, Liam R E Quin wrote:
So use, as="element(sockColour)?" maybe?

You still get some additional sanity checking and maybe some performance
benefits, with less strictness...

yes I do that a bit, but it still makes having two sockColor elements instead of one a fatal error and in our setup it's almost always better to complete the run and just log errors as they occur.

David

--
google plus: https:/profiles.google.com/d.p.carlisle