Re: [xsl] Muenchian troubles - only getting first group - Help please!

Subject: Re: [xsl] Muenchian troubles - only getting first group - Help please!
From: Andrew Welch <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 09:22:38 +0100

Hulk,

> I am having trouble with Muenchian grouping. I want to add up the charges, by type. I expect in this particular example to output two <Total_Charge_By_Type ... /> elements, but only one is outputted!
[snip]
> The message output shows that the for-each is looping only once, for type "Pages", but there should be a second time for "Extent". Why not?

At the risk of making you angry, you need to provide a simplified
example - remove everything that isnt used from both the xml and the
xslt, convert the xslt into a runnable stylesheet, and then provide
the expected and actual output.  At the moment you've got too much
noise in there...

--
Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com