Re: Re: [xsl] Thought i knew this but i guess not

Subject: Re: Re: [xsl] Thought i knew this but i guess not
From: Chris Maloney <voldrani@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 17:01:46 -0500

On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 4:55 PM,  <russurquhart1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The filter value can be of a form filter="filter1,filter10, filter17, filter23" something like that, so i need to do a little more testing.

That's pretty nasty.  I'd suggest you use semantic names for your
filters, and constrain them somewhat (no spaces, alphanumerics,
dashes, and underscores only) like "print-version", "mobile-version",
"for-margaret" -- that kind of thing.  You should also constrain the
delimiters -- just use whitespace for delimiters, not commas.  So, for
example:
  filter="print-version for-margaret"