Re: [xsl] Puzzling ambiguous match

Subject: Re: [xsl] Puzzling ambiguous match
From: Peter Flynn <pflynn@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 09:00:16 +0000

On 19/01/11 17:26, Michael Kay wrote:
> Either that, or it's matching a different paragraph from the one you
> claim it's matching. Further tests needed...

I came to the same conclusion last night, but it took a night's sleep to
find it: I was testing the wrong document. A subeditor had left an
earlier version whose filename differed only in an uppercase letter
instead of a lowercase one for the author's name; so the XPath quoted in
the error message pointed at the wrong element.

My apologies for wasting everyone's time. Better document control is
needed (and editors who stick to the rules :-)

BTW: http://publish.ucc.ie/journals/scenario/2008/01/lauer/03/en

///Peter