Re: [xsl] xslt test automation

Subject: Re: [xsl] xslt test automation
From: Maurice Mengel <mauricemengel@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 13:28:48 -0500

Some of the links contained in a similar thread on this list started
byB Dave Pawson onB Mar 6 this year:

http://assets.expectnation.com/15/event/2/Testing%20XSLT%20Presentation.pdf

http://www.proxml.be/users/paul/weblog/fc7ff/Unit_testing_XSLT.html

http://broadcast.oreilly.com/2008/09/xspec.html

CoherentWeb[1] is a rich client app designed from the outset for XSLT
testing, it is commercial software but currently available as a free
Beta.

http://coherentweb.com

only for historical reasons
http://www.fgeorges.org/xslt/xslt-unit/