Re: [xsl] Saxon documentation pages - client side XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Saxon documentation pages - client side XSLT
From: Graydon <graydon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 23:43:52 -0400

On Thu, Nov 04, 2010 at 08:39:17PM +0000, Michael Kay scripsit:
> The latest Saxon release, 9.3, uses client-side XSLT to display the
> documentation, starting at
>
> http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/about/intro.xml
>
> I'm interested to have your experiences as to how well this works on
> a variety of browsers.

Works fine for current Chromium (8.0.560, on Fedora 13) and current
main-line Firefox (3.6.12); fails on Konqueror (4.4.5); for example,
<http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/changes/intro/xquery30-93.xml>
renders as a single unbroken string of default text.  I would guess
this has something to do with not finding the style sheet, since
<http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/contents.html> renders fine and
the only obvious difference is a relative stylesheet path in the one
case and a simple same-directory file name reference in the other..

> We know there are problems on mobile phones - does this matter to you?

To me?  Not in the least.

-- Graydon