RE: [xsl] Start another XSLT processor from within an executing XSLT transform?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Start another XSLT processor from within an executing XSLT transform?
From: "Costello, Roger L." <costello@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 06:04:27 -0400

> <xsl:sequence

select="document('http://example.com/xslt?input=book.xml;stylesheet=sheet.xsl
')"/>

I forgot to mention that machine A and machine B are on a distributed file
system. Would the above still work? I believe that it assumes machine B is
running a web server, correct? In a distributed file system I believe that
would not be the case, correct?

Permit me to rephrase my question: If machine A and machine B are on a
distributed file system, what code can I put in Book.xsl (running on machine
A) to invoke an XSLT processor on machine B?

/Roger