[xsl] Difference in data?

Subject: [xsl] Difference in data?
From: Abe Scott <abescott@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 08:10:37 -0700 (PDT)

Exhibit A:

<identification>
    <returned_name_address>

<name_address>Doe, John</name_address>
</returned_name_address>
<returned_name_address>
    <name_address>33235 N Main
St</name_address>
</returned_name_address>
<returned_name_address>

<name_address>CLEVELAND OH 441245239</name_address>
</returned_name_address></identification>

Exhibit B:

<identification>
<returned_name_address>
    <name_address>Doe,
John</name_address>
    <name_address>33235 N Main
St</name_address>
    <name_address>CLEVELAND OH
441245239</name_address>
</returned_name_address></identification>

This
doesn't really fall into "xsl", I know.. but knew this forum could help.  I
understand that A is multiple rows in the <returned_name_address> table.  How
would you describe B?  We're getting B back in a result set from a vendor
service and I'm having trouble explaining to them why it's bad.  Any help
would
be appreciated.

Abe
abescott@xxxxxxxxx