Re: [xsl] ANN: XQSharp 2.0 Beta Release

Subject: Re: [xsl] ANN: XQSharp 2.0 Beta Release
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 15:38:17 +0200

That's great news, Nick, congratulations on the XSLT 2.0 processor, a mighty task you did there!

On 7-9-2010 9:52, Nick Jones wrote:
The XQSharp team are pleased to the announce the beta release of XQSharp
2.0.

This release bring a new fully features XSLT 2.0 processor to the .NET
Framework. The beta version of XQSharp 2.0 is available to download from:

http://www.xqsharp.com/xqsharp/beta.htm

For now only a Trial version of XQSharp 2.0 Beta is available, but we intend
to release a fully supported version of XQSharp 2.0 next month.

Please send bug reports, issues and feedback to our forum at:

http://www.xqsharp.com/forum/

Nick Jones
XQSharp