Re: [xsl] function returning string with string-join()

Subject: Re: [xsl] function returning string with string-join()
From: ac <ac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 08:37:42 -0400

Hi,

I would have done this one simply as
<xsl:sequence select="string-join (('NO', if (string($input)) then string($input) else 'x', ',html'), '')"/>
with the feeling that string-join() is typically faster than concat() and string() faster than set operation with predicates, and that the overall instruction is easier to read and understand

Am I right?

Cheers,
ac