Re: [xsl] Are there stupid questions about documentation in xslt?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Are there stupid questions about documentation in xslt?
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 09 May 2010 21:31:37 -0400

At 2010-05-10 01:01 +0000, Alex Muir wrote:
Thanks much,, I'll try out the XSLStyle and start to document within
elements using a different namespace.

Or you could use the XSLStyle namespace without having to create yet another namespace. It is just that my stylesheets as written won't recognize the attributes you add ... but they won't be in error. When you decide what you want to do with the content of the annotations you add using the non-XSLT namespace you can add that functionality to the XSLStyle stylesheets.

I hope this helps.

-- XSLT/XQuery training: after http://XMLPrague.cz 2011-03-28/04-01 Vote for your XML training: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/i/ Crane Softwrights Ltd. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/ G. Ken Holman mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07 http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/bc Legal business disclaimers: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal