RE: [xsl] Difference between x and x

From: "Markus Karg" <karg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:22:31 +0100

Editor: I am using "Eclipse Java EE DIE for Web Developers", Build ID
20100218-1602. It contains an XSL editor by default provided by "Eclipse XSL
Developer Tools" v. 1.0.2.v200908271520-7R7T8sFIhIehWg454rq_U1 Build ID
20090616035105.

Preferences: Enabled Preferences > XML > XML Files > Editor "Preserve
whitespace in tags with PCDATA content".

Problem still happens: It seems that it ignores this setting for XSL files,
what is rather weird, as for XSL it would even make sense to have it enabled
by default...

Is that a bug in Eclipse or do I incorrectly use it?

Regards
Markus