Re: [xsl] Insert space after the closing element

Subject: Re: [xsl] Insert space after the closing element
From: Mukul Gandhi <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 22:39:18 +0530

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 9:35 PM, Selvaganesh <selvaganesh1985@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> <hov:if test="not(matches(following-sibling::text()[1], "^[-,:;;]"))"><hov:text> </hov:text></hov:if>

You have a double quoted string inside, another double quoted string,
which makes your stylesheet a non-wellformed (XML) document.

You may make the inner quotes as single quotes, as follows:
test="not(matches(following-sibling::text()[1], '^[-,:;;]'))"

and that should work. Or you may make the outer ones as single, and
inner ones as double, and that should also work.

btw, I have a comment about your choice of stylesheet URI prefix (an
unusual one, hov:). The most common convention is to use the prefix,
xsl:

Mukul Gandhi