RE: [xsl] Client-side cross-platform API

Subject: RE: [xsl] Client-side cross-platform API
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 23:58:40 -0000

> Even easier, use the xsl processing instruction if
> performance is not a problem.

That's not an option, I want to re-render the XML in different ways
depending on input supplied by the user.

> If you are in control of the XSL, it might be better just to
> write the JS for the transform yourself so you can tune it to
> provide just what you need. If you just need a simple
> transform, the JS is pretty simple.

It seems there is one API for Microsoft and one for everyone else, so it's a
choice between writing and testing to both APIs, or using a library like
Sarissa that provides an abstraction layer.

Yes, it's simple enough.

Regards,

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/