[xsl] Problem in Command Line

Subject: [xsl] Problem in Command Line
From: Byomokesh Sahoo <sahoo.byomokesh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 18:33:46 +0530

Hi,

I have downloaded EXPath ZIP Facitlity. But I could not identify how I
will run that. I have extracted expath-zip-saxon and create xsl file
(which is given by Floerent Georges). When I run this xsl files it
will showing error. I think my command line is wrong. Please anyone
advice what I will do.

My Run Command

D:\saxonhe9-2-0-3j>java -jar saxon9he.jar
d:\saxonhe9-2-0-3j\expath-zip\saxon\expath-zip-saxon.jar
d:/zipxsl/test/zip-list.xsl

Error Showing

Error at xsl:sequence on line 11 column 51 of expath-zip-saxon.xsl:
  XPST0017: XPath syntax error at char 19 on line 11 in
{java:entries($href)}:
    Cannot find a matching 1-argument function named
{java:org.expath.saxon.Zip}
entries()
Error at xsl:sequence on line 17 column 60 of expath-zip-saxon.xsl:
  XPST0017: XPath syntax error at char 28 on line 17 in {java:xml-entry($href,
$
path)}:
    Cannot find a matching 2-argument function named
{java:org.expath.saxon.Zip}
xml-entry()
Error at xsl:sequence on line 23 column 61 of expath-zip-saxon.xsl:
  XPST0017: XPath syntax error at char 29 on line 23 in
{java:html-entry($href,
$path)}:
    Cannot find a matching 2-argument function named
{java:org.expath.saxon.Zip}
html-entry()
Error at xsl:sequence on line 29 column 61 of expath-zip-saxon.xsl:
  XPST0017: XPath syntax error at char 29 on line 29 in
{java:text-entry($href,
$path)}:
    Cannot find a matching 2-argument function named
{java:org.expath.saxon.Zip}
text-entry()
Error at xsl:sequence on line 35 column 63 of expath-zip-saxon.xsl:
  XPST0017: XPath syntax error at char 31 on line 35 in
{java:binary-entry($href
, $path...}:
    Cannot find a matching 2-argument function named
{java:org.expath.saxon.Zip}
binary-entry()
Error at xsl:sequence on line 40 column 51 of expath-zip-saxon.xsl:
  XPST0017: XPath syntax error at char 19 on line 40 in
{java:zip-file($zip)}:
    Cannot find a matching 1-argument function named
{java:org.expath.saxon.Zip}
zip-file()
Error at xsl:sequence on line 46 column 66 of expath-zip-saxon.xsl:
  XPST0017: XPath syntax error at char 34 on line 46 in
{...:update-entries($zip
, $outp...}:
    Cannot find a matching 2-argument function named
{java:org.expath.saxon.Zip}
update-entries()
Failed to compile stylesheet. 7 errors detected.

 I want to create epub file from directly from the style sheet.

Thanks

Byomokesh