Re: [xsl] What short short XSLT 2.0 tutorials/presentations are available?

Subject: Re: [xsl] What short short XSLT 2.0 tutorials/presentations are available?
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2009 06:11:44 -0800

Thank you very much Tony,

So, here is the summarized collection of information (the answers from
G. Ken Holman, Dr. Kay and Tony Graham):

     David Marston and Joanne Tong's pages:

        http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-xslt20pt1.html

     Evan Lenz's intro:

       http://lenzconsulting.com/whats-new-in-xslt-20/

     Slides from Tony Graham's XML 2007 tutorial:

       http://www.menteithconsulting.com/wiki/XML2007/2For1

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 2:39 AM, Tony Graham
<Tony.Graham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 09 2009 00:07:26 +0000, dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Does anybody know about such resources? Any links would be greatly
>> appreciated.
>
> Slides from my XML 2007 tutorial, "except, for, some, ne, \w,
> xsl:function: XSLT 2.0 for XSLT 1.0 practitioners", are at
> http://www.menteithconsulting.com/wiki/XML2007/2For1
>
> Abstract:
>
> B  XSLT 2.0 introduces new keywords, syntax, and elements, This training
> B  for those who know XSLT 1.0 highlights whatbs new, whatbs changed
> B  between XSLT 1.0 and XSLT 2.0, and how to transition to XSLT 2.0
> B  using backwards-compatible processing so you continue to get the most
> B  out of your investment in developing XSLT 1.0 transformations while
> B  making the change to XSLT 2.0.
>
> The series of articles by David Marston and Joanne Tong (where Ken
> Holman pointed to just the first of seven) are excellent. B The summaries
> for the full series are at

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/views/xml/libraryview.jsp?site_id=1&content
area_by=XML&sort_by=Date&sort_order=1&start=1&end=7&topic_by=&product_by=&typ
e_by=All%20Types&show_abstract=true&search_by=Planning%20to%20upgrade%20XSLT%
201.0%20to%202.0